Full-featured Model JH2376 is the "big brother" to our low-cost JH376/JH377 pulse amplifier & converter (blog posting Oct 10, 2009). Fully isolated and capable of handling voltages from 20mV to 250Vrms (700V peak-to-peak) it serves applications ranging from tachometers and flow turbines to power and VFD (variable frequency drive) frequency monitoring. The input is safely isolated and converted to a 5V logic pulse output.
Adjustable sensitivity and optional filtering allow the user to tailor the unit for each application, optimizing sensitivity and frequency response versus noise rejection. DIN-rail mounted, the JH2376 is available with 115 and 230Vac power options.
Here's a link to the spec sheet: JH2376 Pulse Conditioner
Our previously-announced pulse conditioners are:
- Model JH376 Pulse Amplifier. Millivolt inputs, dual channel, low cost, nonisolated.
- Model JH377 Pulse Converter. Converts 5V logic to open-collector and vice versa. Dual channel, low cost, nonisolated.
We also make:
- DC to Frequency Converters (Integrators: Models JH7500 & JH7501. JH7500, 5V logic pulse or open-collector output. JH7501, relay contact output, low pulse rates only. Plug-in style.
- Model JH7010I Frequency to DC Converter (Frequency Input Transmitter). Plug-in style, fixed range.
- Model JH7580 Frequency to DC Converter (Frequency Input Transmitter). Plug-in style, user-rangeable.
- Model JH5700 Frequency to DC Converter (Frequency Input Transmitter). DIN-rail mount, fixed range.
- Model JH1700 & JH1720 Frequency Input Alarm Trips. Plug-in style, fixed range. JH1700, single trip. JH1720, dual trip.